A new milestone was achieved when Afzal Motors-Pakistan and Daewoo Bus Corporation-Korea formed a Joint Venture Company “Daewoo Pak Motors” with equal equity to manufacture high quality Daewoo buses meeting international standards not only for domestic market but export to Middle East and other neighboring countries. Official Site
||BF 120L||BH 115E||BH 116||BH 115E(CNG)|
|Type of Bus Chassis
||Front Engine||Rear Engine||Rear Engine||Rear Engine|
|Engine Power (hp)
|Clutch Size (mm)
|Gross Vehicle Weight (kg)
- Powerful Euro-II low rpm Engines
- Biggest Clutch and Strong Transmission
- Most Fuel Efficient Buses
- Optimal Fuel Efficiency, Biggest Seating Capacity-More Profitable
- Luxury, High Speed and Best Gradeabillity
- Dependable Full Air Brakes.
- Endurance at Extended Operational Hour.
- BH116 is equipped with Air Suspension and Kick Up (Monocoquue Chassis)